Gartner Digital Marketing Conference
What was it about?
The Gartner Digital Marketing Conference provides the insights senior marketing leaders need to deliver results in a fast-paced environment. Cut through the hype and get unbiased, actionable advice on the trends, tools, technologies and techniques you need to master your craft.
What you will learn:
- Learn how marketers are advancing their strategies with data and analytics
- Build your MarTech strategy, stack and roadmap for success today and tomorrow
- Design, execute and measure CX to improve results at each phase in the customer journey
- Utilize benchmarks and best practices to plan a performance-based marketing budget
- Design your marketing organization to embrace change and operate with speed and agility
- Learn how to B2B companies use account based marketing to grow lifetime customer value
- Learn how leading organizations use mobile technology and behavior to deliver a connected CX
- Apply full-funnel marketing analytics and attribution to maximize marketing effectiveness
- Explore the revolution in media measurement and how it will change the future of advertising
- Understand the marketing agency landscape and how to maximize agency impact
- Learn the tools and techniques to build and manage a content supply chain
- Plan for IOT and the real challenges and opportunities it presents to marketing
- Demystify digital disruptors—bots and VPAs—and learn to use them to your advantage
Where was it?
Manchester Grand Hyatt
1 Market Place
San Diego, CaA